Add storage and water capability to any Marsupial Gear chest pack with the modular Hydration Pack. The Hydration Pack was designed to attach to multiple products in multiple ways.
Use any Marsupial Gear harness (standard webbing or padded mesh) to run through the webbing channels on the back of the Hydration Pack or use the included (4) 1" straps to replace your harness and connect the Hydration Pack directly to any Marsupial Gear chest pack.
The Hydration pack can also attach to the Marsupial Gear Modular Yoke to be used with the Modular Belt System or as a standalone hydration pack. With the additional storage, the Hydration Pack makes the perfect final approach pack when stalking an animal.
What is Included:
- Hydration Pack
- (4) 1" straps to connect the Hydration Pack directly to the chest pack (eliminates harness)
- (5) single gatekeepers to attach to the modular yoke and binocular pack harness
- (1) Velcro webbing keeper to secure the hydration tube to the yoke or harness
- HYDRATION BLADDER NOT INCLUDED
- Stretch outside pocket to stuff puffy jacket or other misc. items
- Two interior mesh pockets for organisation
- 3L bladder sleeve with clip at the top to secure
- Strategically placed webbing on the back for multiple attachment options (refer to video for attachment instructions on the Marsupial Gear website)
- Fits most 3L bladders (Designed to fit Source & Camelback)
- 13.5 oz