The Rampart was built to be a bombproof duffel that would fill many roles well. It will hold 2000 in3 of gear and has two zippered pockets on the outside. The outer zipper with the label has a key lanyard sewn inside.
On the inside of the duffel, there are two open-topped pockets on either end and removable compression straps anchored to the .25” close celled foam padded bottom. 1” daisy chains on the outside will accommodate our K clips and ITW slotted buckles if you want to find a way to strap this to a frame.
The removable 2” shoulder strap has a padded section with grippy material to stay on your shoulder. The handles stay together with a Velcro handle. Reinforced handles on either side make it easy to get out of lockers and overhead bins. The main zipper is a water-resistant #10 YKK with dual sliders while the two side pockets are WR #8 YKK. The main material is a 500d Cordura with a 400d packcloth interior.
Rampart Duffel Specs
– Volume: 2000 in3 / 32.77 L
– Fabric: 500d DWR Cordura
– Weight: 1.9lbs
– Dimensions: 19in x 13.5in x 7.5in
– Dimensions: 48cm x 34cm x 19cm
– Dual outer zippered pockets with key lanyard
– Internal slot pockets for additional organization
– Dual removable compression straps
– Padded bottom
– Padded shoulder strap
– Dual side grab handles
– External daisy chain web allows for additional pockets to be attached