A modular American made field quiver that you can customise based on your shooting needs.
- Fully ambidextrous design and included removable leg strap will work for most shooters and tournaments.
- Arrow pocket has two sewn-in webbing loops for isolating arrows or holding onto a lube tube.
- Zippered pocket keeps important items from going AWOL and runs the full length of the molle panel.
- Tabs on belt channel will keep rangefinders and release chalk bags out of the way.
- 1" D-rings sewn on both sides will make having your membership cards and arrow pullers easy to access.
- Velcro on the inside of the belt channel will keep your quiver from wandering around and lock onto our Small and Large quiver belts.
- The quiver belts are reinforced with Scuba webbing to keep the belt from collapsing over time and keep the quiver flat against your hip. To adjust the quiver belt, insert 3-4 arrows through the channel to release the Velcro.
- Molle field is standard 1/5" x 6 columns x 4 strips and will work with any of our Belt pouches, Organizer pockets or Water bottle pouches.
- The Deluxe version comes with a Gen 2 Water bottle pouch and Gen 2 Mini Belt pouch of the same colour.
- 1000d construction means this quiver will last many years of use with field points, blunts, judos and bunny busters but will not work for broadheads.
- Field Quiver Panel: 10" / 25cm w x 16" / 40cm h
- Zippered pocket: 10" / 25cm x 10" x 25cm
- Belt loop opening: 2 1/4"
- Quiver Panel: 6.4oz / .18kg
- Quiver Panel with Belt: 12oz / .34kg
- Quiver Panel, Belt, Gen 2 Mini belt Pouch, and Gen 2Water Bottle Pouch: 1 lb 2.4oz / .52kg
- PALS grid (4 x 6 channels) accepts a multitude of Molle or Dock and Lock pockets, including our water bottle pouches, and belt pouches.
- Includes optional leg strap.
Field Quiver Belt - Small: 32"- 42" / Large: 38"- 52"
Reinforced with 14" of Scuba webbing, this belt will lock onto the Field quiver in both right and left-hand configurations. Sizing is a bit different from garment belts, the shooter should account for clothing when choosing a size. To release quiver from Velcro, pass 3-4 arrows through the belt channel to release the Velcro. Remove the male buckle and move to desired side or distance. Remove the arrows and the Velcro will re-seat. Any 2" wide or thinner belt with loop Velcro sewn on the outside will work with our quiver.