- High Carbon stainless steel.
- Tempered to a 52 rockwell.
- .080" blade thickness
- 3.1875" x 1.0625"
- 25-degree single bevel cutting edge.
- .359" ferrule opening with a 5% taper to the tip.
- 30 degree 4 way Cut on Contact Tanto tip.
- Ceramic coated.
- Hunt ready sharp.
- Packs come with 3 heads weight-matched within 3 grains and within 10 grains of advertised total weight.
Pack of three
It is possible, due to uncontrollable tolerance variations in material and manufacturing, that the weight of individual broadheads may vary by up to 10 grains from the indicated weight. Before packaging, the broadheads are all weighed and grouped within 5 grains of each other.